« Home | @ scoops » | Big fat sense of humor » | L: Lust, Love, Lesbian, Lho?! » | How do clams enjoy living in a shell? » | Just The Way You Are - Barry White » | Fall or Fly (?) » | Sado Masasih (?) » | back to where the blogging is » | this blog is under development » | Satire: To-Two-Too » 

Friday, May 13, 2005

The Popinjays

n. a vain and talkative person (chatters like a parrot)

Have you ever encountered the popinjays? I bet you have. They are everywhere.
Have you ever felt like you’re a popinjay? I have.
There are times when I just can’t keep my mouth shut. Maybe because I’m too excited and it turns out the excitement is about nothing or talking about things that really doesn’t have worth meaning. Speaking of nothing. Because I got nothing to speak of.

How to make nothing worthwhile?
Believe in nothing.
Or believe there might be something inside nothing.
Meanwhile, this time around... it’s only vain and talkative person to me.

NB: Kalo nggak salah jaman SMP dulu ada band namanya "The Popinjays" yang sering diputer di Prambors? Enak sekali lagunya!!! Ada yang punya? ;)

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates