« Home | 80/2 » | Pertemanan & selembar tissue basah » | Persiapan itu Perlu » | Dear Harsya & Nesha » | The Popinjays » | @ scoops » | Big fat sense of humor » | L: Lust, Love, Lesbian, Lho?! » | How do clams enjoy living in a shell? » | Just The Way You Are - Barry White » 

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Last To Start With

I don’t remember the whisperers inside of the womb when I was being told the secret of how long I’ll live.
I don’t remember how I was born in the world or how my Mom looked at me the first time I open my eyes.
I don’t remember how many times I cried or how many times I laugh myself to tears.

But I do remember that day.
The day when I leave my 22 years old home.
The day when my mom said, “Mama ikhlas…
The day when my brother held me so tight.
The last day of the first day of my life.

And I do remember you.
Every time I wake up.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

sumpah prit, gue bener2 nyaris nangis waktu adegan "mama ikhlas.."

gue juga sik... dikit hihihi

Add a comment

 
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates